Monday, August 10, 2009

It's a Small World (Emily)

So we've all done it before....blogstocking, right?? And aren't we usually glad we did it? We often find some really cool blogs that have great ideas and in my case you run into friends you haven't seen in years. Well I was so happy to find my friend that I hadn't seen since I was 16. This is her and her cute family.


Well after scrolling down her blog and catching up on what she had been up to for the past 16 years, I noticed some familiar faces. It just so happens that my friend married my neighbors brother! My friend and her family live in California, and here is my neighbor and their cute family here in Utah.


I was so grateful that they wanted me to take their family pictures. They were all up here for a family get together. Here is the whole bunch:

So if you have that urge to blogstock...go ahead, don't feel guilty. Great things can come out of it!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah for blogstalking!!! It was great to see you, Emily! I have thought about you often over the years! We LOVE these photos. You are so very talented...you had all of the kids wrapped around your finger...that's not an easy task!! Thank you so much!!

Let's not wait that long again to visit again...ok??

Lara said...

Thank you so much for all of your hard work in getting all of the kids (and us adults) looking good for these pictures. You are awesome. We had a blast!!