Friday, August 15, 2008

Faith (Emily)

This is a family that I had to reschedule several times. Things kept coming up for both of us. So after 6 weeks we were finally able to get some pictures taken. We just finished all the individual shots and we were headed over to a field to take the family picture. And what do you know .....WIND kicked up fiercely! There was no way we could do these pictures. The kids thought it was kind of cool to have all there hair flying in the wind. So I took a couple of shots of them in the field and then chatted with mom and dad who were patiently waiting in the car for the wind to die down. After a few moments I turned around and found this:



This picture was not posed at all! This is just 5 kids that have a lot of faith! Well it paid off, the wind died down and we were able to get some fun shots.


No comments: